Logo designed by Dylan Bergos
MDRA Website www.mtdragracing.com
STATE POINTS RACES
LOST CREEK, Anaconda - JUNE 28 & 29
PHILLIPS COUNTY, Malta - JULY 19 & 20
LEWISTOWN RACEWAY, Lewistown - AUGUST 9 & 10
YELLOWSTONE DRAG STRIP, Billings - SEPT 13 & 14
STATE POINTS 2014 HERE
STATE POINTS 2013 HERE
MDRA RULES AND REGULATIONS
2) MDRA classes will be Super Pro / Pro / Sportsman / Jr. Dragster. Depending on the amount of Jr. Dragster racers signed up will determine whether there will be one or two Jr. Dragster classes for the season.
3) Championship trophies will be given in Super Pro / Pro / Sportsman and Jr. Dragster. Class champions will be recognized at the MDRA state banquet.
4) Special plaques will be awarded to each MDRA race day champion of Super Pro / Pro / Sportsman / Jr. Dragster.
5) Jr. Thunder class is ages 8 -12 and Lightning class is 13 – 17. If a Thunder racer turns 13 in the middle of the race season then they will finish the season in the Thunder Class. They will not be able to transfer points to the lightning class. It will be determined at the first MDRA points race whether there will be just one Jr. Dragster class or both Thunder and Lightning. This will be voted on at that time by the racers representatives and board of directors.
6) The class champions of Super Pro / Pro / Sportsman will run off for the Overall State Champion. The following format will be used.
7) Racers can race multiple classes but must have different race vehicles and be registered for each class entered. You will not be allowed to race more than one class with the same race vehicle.
8) In the event of a rain out each racer must purchase a tech card for that day to be able to receive their show up points. Each racer must abide by the tracks rules also in the event of a rain out. Whether it is a rain check or port tree race, etc. etc.
9) If a racer registers for multiple classes they will NOT be allowed to transfer points from one class to the other. However if a racer is only registered in one class they may transfer points in the event of a vehicle malfunction. Example: Super Pro car breaks down during time trials then driver has the opportunity to enter Sportsman class with their Sportsman car.
10) $20 first round loser buy back will only be allowed on the Saturday program. Buy Backs will NOT be allowed in the Jr. Dragster program. There will be NO buy backs in any class on the Sunday program.
11) Each racer must race in at least one event at each track to be awarded prizes / trophies / monies at the MDRA Banquet.
12) The points structure for all classes will be as follows:
11 points will be given for entering the race event.
13) In the event that there is a tie in any class at the end of the season the following tie breaker rule will be applied.